Monday, June 10, 2013

ABOUT ME

Hola Gorgeous!!!

My name is Maria, I was born in a beautiful city named Guayaquil (Ecuador) but grew up in the awesome state of New Joisey (NJ).
I'm a 27 year old wife, mom and beauty enthusiast. Proud mommy of a 5 year old high maintenance, loving and caring Princess named ALEKXA.
(ah-LEK-suh/defender or helper of mankind)
We live in our 'castle' with our hardcore Tattooed Prince or should I say King Charming and the 2 coolest cats in town.

I recently left my Full-Time job in the root of all EVIL...Retail, and I'm now finally dedicating some much deserved time to my home and family.
Who knew being a stay at home mom could be so complicated sometimes? sighhh... But after working in retail for almost a decade, I'm so glad to be out!

I must say I'm a nice Gal ;) but with a strong temper. I'm a shopaholic, animal lover, a creative mind trapped in a lazy body and the culinary art is definitively NOT my forte! I should also admit that I'm a Make up, Handbag and office supplies HOARDER. (office supplies, really???)
Blessed with the world's best supporting parents, a loving hubby a precious daughter, wonderful siblings & amazing friends! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I wanted to create a space to share experiences with other moms and incorporate my obsession with all things beauty. As moms we tend to get lost in our "Mommy-verse" and forget to take care of ourselves and do things we like to do. Guess what? I'm here to tell you we can be great moms without losing sight of who we are! Join the revolution and let's go thru this amazing journey together!!!
In this blog you will find:

  • Beauty, Mommy & Life Style Hauls.
  • Product reviews for both mommy & kidos.
  • All kinds of DIY's
  • Work From home advice and sites
  • Fun contest & Giveaways
  • Collabs with other mommy/beauty bloggers
  • Any and all craziness my brain has to offer!


                  Soooo... Stay tuned and subscribe so you don't miss out on our REVOLUTION!


-xoxo Mary < 3


PS: Don't forget to stop and smell the roses! Have A Wonderful Day!!




2 comments:

  1. Yey! Retail is EVIL!!! You're an AWESOME mom and I know that Lexi is going to grow up to be just as great as you. You are an amazing person and have always been there for me even through the tattoo pain. lol I <3 you Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Nessi lol just reading this now... 3 years later lol LUV ya girl

    ReplyDelete